- Registration Data. When you register to use the Service, we ask for information such as your full legal name, company name (if applicable), email address. This information will be used to administer your account,verification and authentication purposes and to contact you in relation to the same.
- Content You Make Available. You have the ability to take/upload photos, notes and other content to the Website and/or App such as a photo and description of a job that you have completed. The content that you make available will be accessible to the Account Owner.
- Location Data Generally. Once you download the App, the App will request access to your device location. If you grant the App access to your device location, we will be able to track the physical location of your device using GPS and WiFi signals. We use this information to provide the Service. You can remove the App’s access to your device location at any time by changing your privacy settings on your device, and you may also permit the App to only track your location at specific times by changing your privacy settings within the App. Not enabling access to your device location may limit the features and functionality of the Service that you can use. Location data will be available to the Account Owner.
- Time Tracking. You may use the time tracking functionality in the Product to track how long it takes you to complete a work task. Such information will be made available to the Account Owner.
- Metadata: We collect and use various metadata derived from your use of the Service. For example, if you take a photo using the App, we also collect the time that such photo was taken. Such metadata will also be made available to the Account Owner.
- Marketing Communications: If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication.
- Statistics: We also collect statistics about use of the Service which we use for analytics including predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties. Rabble may disclose industry trends related to our customers, which are derived from use of the Service, that do not include any Personal Information.
- System Logs & Cookies: Cookies are used by us to track content usage and traffic on the Website and App. A cookie is a feature of your web browser that consists of a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies help us compile aggregate statistics about usage of this Website and App, such as how many users visit the Website, how long users spend viewing the Website, and what pages are viewed most often. This information is used to improve the content of the Website and App. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie. This gives you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Website, App or Services. Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.